I feel like there are all these things I want to blog about, but then when I sit down to write a post I forget it all. Blasted.

In recent news, my lovely, little Lukas cut his hair!!! Both him and Bok cut their hair while in Germany. Fauxhawk's are all the craze there and so Lukas got rid of his bowl cut and picked up a sweet new do.

Today when I visited, he let me fix it and boy, does he look cute!!!!



I don't know what it is about fauxhawk's (okay, maybe I do), but they are awesome. They look so good. He looks so stinkin cute!!!! Love it.

2 comments

  1. Jessica Chen on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 8:32:00 PM EST

    blog about Twilight ;)
    How was it? =)

     
  2. jo. on Friday, December 5, 2008 at 5:18:00 PM EST

    LUKAS IS SO CUTE!!!

    your profile pic is cute too!