- Christie got a tin whistle in Ireland (think Dwight Scrute's recorder) and played for us. Video coming shortly
- Opening of presents - Ireland and Mel Sue's gifts for us from PSU. A more specific post about a particular gift is on it's way.
- Where to go for dinner? 5 people with opinions. No good.

- My dog Cody got a hoodie from PSU. He's gansta.
- An excerpt from a convo between my mom and sis Christie:
C: I'm 22 years OLD!
M: I don't care. You are still not having a boy in your room.
- My sisters and I are super into Britney's new CD (thanks JOYCE!). Womanizer is a family favorite.
- Picture taking - we're all super vain. We made
- Christie: "So, you're in love with your new Macdaddy?" (Referring to my new Mac)
- I called my mom to tell her I was on my way home and here's how she answered the phone. Loved it:
"Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?"
It's been a great 4 hours. More to come. We're overwhelming ... but fun. :)
yeahhhh! glad you're enjoying it.