Today on the drive home to the Burgh, I thought I should post some of the songs that I'm currently enjoying. Most of them are new, but here are some good tunes. I'm posting them not for their video quality, but so you can hear the song. I am in no way endorsing anything that goes on in any of the videos. But here ya go!

1. Lady GaGa - Just Dance



2. The Veronicas - Untouched ---- I REALLY enjoy the strings opening (and throughout the song).



3. Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody --- I usually don't enjoy Nickelback ever, but for some reason, I like this song.



4. Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne - Let it Rock ---- I dunno what it is about this song, but it pumps me up like no other. Seriously, it gets me going. I love to blast it. In fact, I think I shall do that right now.



5. T.I. ft Rihanna - Live Your Life ---- This song too gets me going. I rock out to it. I dunno - maybe it's the beat? Not sure. But I like to drop it.

0 comments