I literally just woke up. I failed to get up when my alarm said so. Not only did I succed at not gettng up for that, but failed to wake up by the loud grinding and squealing of the dump truck that picks up the garbage every Monday morning. Oh well.

Anyway, I had a dream that I was back in school. I think it was high school, but everyone in my life currently was there in the high school - current students of mine, old students of mine, current IV staff and many others. Now here is where it gets amazing - or at least I think.

In high school, or was it middle school, a guy in my class named Danny (who I dated in 6th grade and again later) chose the Spanish name "Raul" (I don't know how to put the accent thingy up) in our Spanish class. We were permitted to chose a Spanish name and that was what he picked. Mine was always Eva. Hah. Back to the dream .... in my dream Danny was there, with his super white blonde hair. However, he wasn't Danny - his name was Raul!! Okay, so how in the world did my brain pull out that little sliver of information from YEARS past and put it in this dream?!?! How did it remember? Why did it chose that?! How strange. I find that amazing. Usually people dream about things that aren't real - but my brain decided to pull something out from the attic and use it correctly! I dunno, I find that amazing.

0 comments