* I am useless after 12:30 am. Seriously - I can't think or function.
* I'd like to consider myself a fairly confident person. Not over the top, but I'm usually comfortable in my own skin - the way God made me, but man ..... recently, I've been struggling a lot with self image stuff. It's been rather overwhelming. I know girls struggle with this and I'm not outside of that, but it just seems like I have not been enjoying myself lately and it's made me pretty down.
* What does it mean to love somebody? What is love (baby, don't hurt me ....)?
* I think I'm starting to forget Harry Potter and all that goes along with it. Today J and I had a fun discussion about the saga which I really enjoyed. I did forget a lot of stuff, so it looks like I'll need to reread them again. :) Can do!
* How can married people be around each other all of the time and for the rest of their lives?! Do you not get annoyed by the other? Do you not feel the desperate need for space? To have a break from the other?
* I don't like winter because my lips get chapped. Drat.
* When I grow up and have a family, I want a round dining room table.
* I like traditions. I like holidays. I like holiday traditions. I think regardless of who I marry, Christmas will be a potential culture clashing time. I can't wait to make a "third culture."
Yikes. Half of these start with "I." Darn. Maybe I shouldn't blog late at night? Or maybe I'm just feeling whiny. Dunno. I feel like I'm just floating along - like a leaf on the top of the water. Hmm.
One of my goals this summer is to read all the Harry Potter books (I haven't read them all :P). AND they're totally having a Harry Potter marathon on tv right now and I watch Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban on Saturday night. Man it was enjoyable :).
hum i never really celebrated christmas... or holidays for that matter... besides the lunar/chinese new year with extended family and then visiting all our family friends the next 2 days
my family never really 'celebrated' christmas because my mom directed the church christmas program so she was super MIA and stressed for the entire month of december... and we all either went or participated (how else could a son who played the cello, french horn, or sang be useful?)