PSA

This is only a temporary template. I don't like it and couldn't find a better one I liked and was feeling lame for doing nothing but searching through blogger template. I should have never touched it.

This is so like me though - in like every art project ever in my life, at least for a while, I would go only one step (even a tiny step) over and the whole project was ruined. Less is more friends, so says Relient K. Anyway, gar.

New template coming. I need to find one that's Stephanie enough. :)

2 comments

  1. Sheila on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 1:34:00 AM EST

    My sense is it would be "you" if not for the gigundo flower.. Maybe I'm wrong though! How do you find blogger templates?

     
  2. Stephanie on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 11:15:00 PM EST

    You are correct - it is me minus the ridiculously huge flower. I do like lilies, but why must it be there at all and be so big?

    As for finding blogger templates - you can just google them. I got my most recent one at pyzam.com. You have to copy the code, go into your layout settings and Edit HTML. It sounds confusing, but really isn't. I just hate feeling tied down to the not-so-exciting ones they have as templates on the blogger site.