
In 1992, the year I received stitches on Ground Hog's day in my upper lip to keep it on, Parker Brothers released a game called "Outta Control." I asked for it for Christmas and got it. The object of the game was to work your way around the board and do the things on the "do" cards and not do the things on the "don't" cards. It was 'outta control.'
Recently I've felt like something in my life has been "outta control." I just can't seem to get it under control, no matter how hard I try. But really, have I been trying hard? I dunno. Sometimes. But then I just slowly lose it again. It's very frustrating. It's to the point where today it caused me slight physical distress. Messed up? I think so. I'm not sure how much longer I can last before I lose the whole thing completely.
I thought I'd given it up to God before - but then I think I sort of retract it from Him. How ridiculous is that?! I wish He would just show me now. Hah. But apparently that's not His plan.
God grant me peace in this out-of-control-ness. Help me to submit all things unto you Lord.