Imagine me at a party. Now imagine five of me and you have my sisters and I. Now imagine 25 more people just like that. That is a Macek family gathering. Insane and redunkulous. Always.

Today is my cousin Megan's wedding. She's marrying a guy named Adam, whom I enjoy. I'm super excited. Here are the things I'm looking forward too:

  • bagpipes at the ceremony (part of her family is Scottish - last name 'Douglas')
  • seeing family I haven't seen since ..... way too long
  • filet Mignon (mmmmmmmm baby!!! I'm fasting all day)
  • wedding cake (one of my top 2 favs about weddings)
  • DANNNCCCCIINNGGGG - duh!!!! Macek's are dancers. It's in our DNA. I cannot wait to dance hardcore at this wedding. You'll see some "Grease Lightning," some "Shake a Tailfeather" courtesy of Uncle Jimmy (the bride's dad), maybe some High School Musical and a bunch of other classic wedding songs. I cannot wait. Maybe I should start stretching
  • Seeing Meg and Adam celebrate together!

Yayyyyy!!!! Pictures to come!

0 comments