Yes, I'm too stressed to even come up with a title. I'm here at the North East Ohio IV office at Bethel Church awaiting my 1200+ copies to be printed. I've been here for -- 2.5 hours so far? This is all for fall conference, which is tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I am uber excited - but the role of staff at conferences is exceptionally involved! If you've been a large group coordinator before, imagine what you felt like before during your busiest week and mutiply it by 20 and then add 5. Hah. It's intense! But very worth it.

Here are a list of things I still need to do:
* design 3 proxe boards
* one load of laundry
* pack my personal stuff
* create a list of ALL the things I will need to bring for the prayer stations
* pack all of the prayer station stuff
* find a way to get my car to campus and stay there all day Friday for the students
* figure out what I'm doing after the conference
* figure 0ut how I am going to get my car back to my house on Sunday
* eat?
* practice my IFES presentation (or at least figure out what I'm going to say!)
* return the key to M.Papai
* go to Oasis and be outgoing
* sign scholarship forms
* sleep?
* "redd" up my aparment - at least a little
* charge my iPod


Good thing I've only already packed my sleeping bag and New Bible Dictionary. HAHHAAH! You definitely didn't need to know all of that - I suppose this was a helpful way for me to extrovert what it is that I still have left to do. I'm not complaining, just giving facts.

I have to admit that I made some sweet flyers for the conference. I'm taking IV's graphic design up a notch. Okay, like a lot. I'll see if I can post them in the next few days.

If you read this, and you have free time, feel free to kick up a prayer to the One in Control. :) Gracias.

0 comments