Kids are fun to me b/c they say the funniest things and don't even know it. They are so honest and real, it's refreshing!

Today, I watched Lukas (5) and Anya (8) so Heidi and Bok could do some FD stuff. A bit after I arrived, Lukas said he had to go to the bathroom, so I encouraged him to go. I was in the kitchen, next to the bathroom and didn't hear the toilet flush nor the sink run, when he came out. So I said, "Hey, I didn't hear the toilet flush or the sink run - did you wash your hands?" He knew he was busted - "No, I didn't." So I said, "Flush it and wash all the germies off your hands."

It seemed he was a bit excited about something, beckoning me over to come and look. I peered around into the bathroom and he stood by the toilet and looked up at me with a ridiculous grin and said, " LOOK at this!" pointing to what was in it toilet. I was afraid to look - but he said again. "Look at this! I DID THIS! It's so big!" There was nothing in there but urine with a lot of bubbles. For some reason that was very impressive to him and he was proud of doing it.

LOL!

And yes, he finally did flush and wash his hands.

0 comments