There is a person in my life that I want to thank God for. He's been such an unbelievable blessing to me in ways that he, and maybe I, don't even know.

God has used (and is using) him in my life to restore what was once broken, to turn something painful and ugly into something beautiful. He's redeemed something that was abused and restored honor to it. I'm grateful that despite my uncomfortability about it, he still presses in. He sees deep into the tender parts of my soul and knows just how to care for it. He forces me to be vulnerable in ways that I wish not to, but all so that God can issue healing where necessary. He speaks heavy truth into areas of my life that need it. I'm glad he allows himself to be used in this way so that I may benefit. I am deeply grateful for his friendship and his deep love for me.

Thank you Jesus.

0 comments