Thoughts:
- New bedding! - So to reward myself for all the hard work I've done for FD and God's blessing my FD, I decided to buy new bedding. It's about time to spruce up my room and since this is the first summer I haven't moved, I felt like I needed some newness. So here's what I got -> OMG I love it! It incorporates my favorite colors and cir
cles ... and the sheets are STRIPED! It's fantastic. The set came witha comforter, sheets, sham and bedskirt! Woohoo! And, I also got brown sheer curtains to match. I really, really love it! - Fanny Pack and SoReal dance crew are my favorite crews on America's Best Dance Crew. Tonight's performances were "OFF THE CHAIN." They had to take one of Missy Elliot's hit songs and do her moves while adding their own style and perform it for her! That's pretty sweet. I loved her songs. She's got some sweet mixes.
- Next week is the SYTYCD season finale!!! AHhhhhh!!! It's so sad - I'll have to wait until next summer to see it!! Booo. Who do I want to win?? Twitch or Katee. I'll be satisfied with either of those. Oh yeah - check out this lil' 6 year old dude break it down:
- Finally got to do laundry to! I hadn't done it in so long. I was running out of clean clothes, so it was really nice to finally do some laundry! WOOHOO!