Blah. I cannot even describe to you the atrociousness that was the VMA's tonight. Now, I've never really been that into MTV, but I like to be on the up-and-up of what's hott today and decided to check out the VMA's. And, I'll admit, I wanted to see Britney Spears comeback song, "Gimme More." Let me tell you when the song was over, I was not singing gimme more, unless I was referring to the buckets I needed to puke into. Disgusting. She looked incredibly uncomfortable and awkward. There were no dance moves either! She just kinda walked around the stage and was lip syncing. Ridiculous. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but all I can say is that E! will be all over that one tomorrow.

The best parts of the show were definitely Chris Brown's medley, Timberland/JT/Nelly, Alicia Keys and the end of the show! Mmmhmm, that boy Chris Brown can dance. He's so incredible and he's only like 18 I think? Yikes. And Alicia Keys. She's phenomenal. And I love the beats that Timberland drops. Love it!!!!

Look on the bright side, it was really only 2 hours of my life that I wasted. Blah. And as Kanye West says, "that don't kill me, it only makes me stronger." LOL

0 comments